Open Letter to Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 16:19:28 (Pacific Time)
An Open Letter To:
Area / District Manager for the Antelope Valley / High Dessert, CA for Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Sent by Regular Mail TO:
Palmdale, CA Branch at:
445 W. PALMDALE BLVD.
PALMDALE, CA 93551-4240
Sent by email to:
mitchelln.shenkin at erac.com (changed email address from @ to at)
MailTo:mitchelln.shenkin at erac.com (changed email address from @ to at)
Dear Mitchell Shenkin:
I had many frustrations about my rental of February 11-14, 2005.
I have spent the following phone calls today, Tuesday, February 15, 2005 in dealing with those frustrations.
These phone calls are as follows:
01. From 09:25:11 to 09:42:11 with Amanda at your 445 W. PALMDALE BLVD. Palmdale location.
02. From 11:37:26 to 11:49:51 talking with you on the phone.
03. From 11:57:28 to 12:27:38 talking with you on the phone.
04. From 14:18:28 to 15:55:02 talking with you on the phone.
All these above times are Pacific Time, in military (24) clock time.
As I understand the policy that we have agreed to is as follows:
If when I arrive at any of the offices under your leadership, and the ECAR that I have reserved on your internet website is not available, then it is my expectation and your commitment that whatever other vehicle I am offered / forced to take will be
delivered to me at the beginning of the rental with a completely full tank of gas. That I would not be charged for that gas upon the return of that vehicle even if the gas tank is completely empty.
If I have misunderstood our discussion and agreement incorrectly, then please let me know within twenty four (24) hours of the date and time of this Open Letter by respond to this email.
I would like to thank you on several points:
01. Allowing me to tape record all of the above conversations with you. For your information, please let me know if you would like these conversation on CD Rom, I will deliver that in an envelope addressed to you at the above address.
02. Taking the time to clearly discuss with me all of the issues that we discussed about not having me experience the disastrous / none satisfactory rental that I did for the February 11-14, 2005 period.
03. Telling me honestly when you disagreed with me on one or more points that I was making.
04. Even telling me that you could not write me a letter about what we agreed upon. It is for this reason that I believe I had to write this letter to you, which I will have with me every time I rent a vehicle from Enterprise Rent A Car in your
Volunteer National Chairman, Founder
Citizens For A Better America (R)
This was sent to you by:
Citizens For A Better America (R)
Federal, F.E.C. ID #: C00278333
California, F.P.P.C. ID #: 1265022
PO Box 7647,
Van Nuys, California 91409-7647
Visit any of our Internet Websites by clicking on any of the following links at:
To Donate Online Right Now: http://www.CFABA.org/donate
Our main website: http://www.CFABA.org
To read about our endorsed candidates: http://www.GoodGuysList.org
To read the articles printed in our flyer: http://www.HaveYouBeenLiedTo.org
To read about why we are opposing John Kerry for President: http://www.VoteNoOnJohnKerry.com
To read about why we are supporting Keeping The Cross in the LA County Seal: http://www.KeepingTheCross.com
Coming Soon, Robert Colaco's Accountability Sessions / Consumer Advocacy / Open Letters To: Corporate America, Government Officials, etc.
If you would like to see pictures of our Leadership Team, please click on the following link:
We would encourage you to look on our Links page to see links to government agencies, etc. Please click on the following link:
If you have questions about individual topics that we have dealt with in the past, please look at one of the following links:
If you would like to see different "HAVE YOU BEEN LIED TO?" (TM) Flyer Articles by Topic:--------------------------- please click on the following link: http://www.HaveYouBeenLiedTo.org/hy00001.htm
Or, if you would like to see different Commentaries and News Releases by Topic:--------------------- please click on the following link:
E-mail addresses: MAILTO:hq@CFABA.org
To be added or removed from our Commentary and News Release List (TM) please click on one of the following links:
(c) Copyright, 1992-2005. All Rights Reserved. Citizens For A Better America (R). This has been authorized, paid for and published by Citizens For A Better America (R). This is not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee.
(R) = Federally Registered Trademark filed with the US Patents & Trademarks Office. Citizens For A Better America (R) is a registered trademark with
the United States Patents and Trademarks office, Registration Number: 2500525. (TM) = Trademark.
All Registered Trademarks and Trademarks are the property of Citizens For A Better America (R) or Robert Colaco and may not be used without written permission.
THIS IS THE END OF E-MAIL FROM: CITIZENS FOR A BETTER AMERICA (R).
Additional Tags or search terms for this letter:
01. Problems with Enterprise Rent-A-Car
02. Frustrations with Enterprise Rent-A-Car
03. Disappointments with Enterprise Rent-A-Car